FIN 11 – SOLAS MARINE PATROL BOAT AT A GLANCE
MEET THE INCREASING NEED FOR RAPID RESPONSE PATROL WITH FIN 11
FEATURED IMAGES & VIDEOS
FIN 11 AS A COMBAT PATROL BOAT
Substantially light and remarkably agile compared to many of its contemporary marine crafts, FIN 11 patrol boat draws its primary strengths from the structure which is made of high-performance carbon fiber infused sandwich construction. Its lightweight structure enables superior acceleration rates which are essential to support rapid response patrol and surveillance operations.
Check out some of the unique features of FIN 11 whose design and construction are compliant with International Class requirements.
- Powered by twin 350 HP OBMs which provide sprint speeds up to 45 knots
- Built with a dynamically stable design and is excellent at seakeeping
- Vacuum infused composite construction that makes it lighter while ensuring high performance and longevity
- Capable of maintaining high speeds and travel for longer times, irrespective of the weather conditions
- Designed to maintain crew comfort and safety measures at high speed with shock-mitigating seats
- Outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment to meet all the patrolling, surveillance, and medical emergency requirements
- Available in 3 different propulsion configurations – (i) Outboard Motor (ii) Water Jet (iii) Conventional Propellers
*Faster speeds at sea with FIN 11 are attainable with the available higher OBM configurations. The FIN 11 patrol boat also has the basic design that is adaptable as a closed cabin or open cabin boat.
- Length Overall: 11.6 Meter
- L-Water Line: 9.46 Meter
- Beam: 3.27 Meter
- Draught: 0.55 Meter
- Crew: 4 Nos
- Life Saving Capacity: 8 Nos
- Endurance: 30 kts 360 nm
- Main Engine: 3x 300 HP
- Propulsion: OBM
- Speed: 45 kts
BOAT BUILDING YARDS
Solas Marine Services is a builder of composite vessels that operate shipyards in UAE & Sri Lanka.
SOLAS MARINE SERVICES CO. FZC.
P.O.BOX 41789, PLOT 2B-04,
HAMIRYAH FREE ZONE, PHASE 1,
SOLAS MARINE LANKA (PVT) LTD.
129, CARMEL MAWATHA,
WATTALA, SRI LANKA.