The vessel is self-protected from its own water curtain system. Boat is fully equipped to fight any kind of fire in the sea, which uses sea water and foam both. This boat is equally used for rescue and medical emergency operations in the marine and offshore industry to rescue Passengers or Crew in danger.
FEATURED IMAGES & VIDEOS
- Application: Fire Fighting & Rescue
- Hull Type: Catamaran
- LOA: 17.91 Meter
- BOA: 6.91 Meter
- Draft: 1.03 Meter
- Engine: 2×1600 hp (Intermittent)
- Propulsion Type: 2x Water Jets
- Crew Capacity: 06 Nos
- Max. Speed: 35Kts
- Cruising Speed: 25Kts
- Fuel: 2×2100 Ltr.
- Foam: 2×2050 Ltr. Bio-Degradable ( Fluorine Free ) Foam
- Fire Monitor Water Throw : 120 M
- Classification: LR 100A1, SSC, Workboat, Catamaran, G3, MCH
- Certification: NFPA Class III – Fire Fighting
BOAT BUILDING YARDS
Solas Marine Services is a builder of composite vessels that operate shipyards in UAE & Sri Lanka.
SOLAS MARINE SERVICES CO. FZC.
P.O.BOX 41789, PLOT 2B-04,
HAMIRYAH FREE ZONE, PHASE 1,
SOLAS MARINE LANKA (PVT) LTD.
129, CARMEL MAWATHA,
WATTALA, SRI LANKA.