30 Gallon Oil Spill kit
Spill Kit includes :
Also available in :
- 1 - 30 - Gallon Salvage Drum
- 1 - 1 - Gallon Jug ENSORB®
- 50 - Oil Only Pads
- 2 - Oil Only Large Socks
- 6 - Oil Only Small Socks
- 1 - Pack Wipes
- 2 - Disposal Bags with Ties
- 1 - pr Nitrile Gloves
- 1 - pr Goggles
- 1 - Emergency Response Guide
- 1 - Instruction Sheet and MSDS(s)
- Absorbs up to 23 gallons/87 liters
2, 4, 6 and 8 - Drum Work Stations
Each Workstation is designed for stand - alone use or can connect with other Workstations for a customized work area.
- Forkliftable when empty.
- Tough, one - piece polyethylene construction that will not rust or corrode.
- Low - profile Workstations actually become part of your factory floor, optimizing space for increased safety and efficiency.
- Makes drum loading a snap.
- Large sump capacity catches incidental spills.
- Multi - Purpose Work Ramp hooks onto any Workstation for easy loading.
- Removable heavy - duty structural foam grates for easy cleaning.
- Rolled - edge design helps resist cracking and warpage.
2 Drum & 4 Drum Poly spill pallet
This secondary containment system is engineered to meet the rigors of today's regulatory environment.
Made with 100% polyethylene, it provides excellent chemical resistance. Optional drain with plug.
- Meets EPA 40 CFR 264.175
- Removable grates for easy cleaning
- Also available with Hardcover & Ramp
Wheeled Poly - Overpack Salvage Drums
Wheeled Poly - Overpacks are the first mobile one - piece overpack.
Completely eliminate the need for a separate dolly transport the 95 - gallon and the 50 - gallon polyethylene UN - rated Salvage Drums.
Both have built - in handles and 6" polyolefin wheels that allow for easy steering through doorways and around any obstacle. Ideal for mobile Spill Kits.
Combine a single Poly - Stacker with a Poly - Racker to stack up to four (4) drums. Add another Poly - Stacker and you have
a storage system that holds six (6) drums. Rated with a 3,000 lbs handling capacity.
Each Poly - Stacker holds two 55 - gallon drums and can quickly be stacked with a forklift. Any spills from the second and
third levels fall into the dispensing well for containment and easy clean - up. Combined,
Poly - Racker and Poly - Stacker create the most efficient drum storage and dispensing system.
Poly - Dolly
With Poly - Dolly, mobile dispensing is no longer a cumbersome, risky business.
It transports 55 - Gallon drums with ease, tilts to become an efficient self - dispensing station, and acts as its own secondary containment unit.
By reducing unnecessary and dangerous drum handling, Poly - Dolly protects workers, improves efficiency, and helps improve profits.
Poly - Spillcart™
Poly - Spillcart™ caster wheels let you move around freely while its ergonomically - designed handle makes maneuvering a breeze.
A tray for tool storage keeps tools clean and handy. The structural foam grate removes for easy cleaning while the drain pluglets you drain the sump without effort.
Poly - Scooter™
Spill scooter provides secondary containment for incidental spills and drips that often occur during vertical dispensing applications and
are contained in the well with a spout for easy draining. Spill Scooter™ fits all drums up to 55 gallons and is made of 100% polyethylene that will not rust or corrode.
IBC 2000i™ Intermediate Bulk Containment Made Easy
The IBC 2000i™ is the only one - piece, light weight, 100% polyethylene IBC spill containment
unit that is forkliftable and nestable for convenient shipment and storage and it reduces shipping costs. The polyethylene construction will not rust,
corrode, or have adverse reactions with chemicals. Optional drain.