We are one of the most renowned companies in UAE providing Life Saving, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment and Services for Marine, Onshore/Offshore, Oil & Gas Industry, with branches in Middle East & Asia and still expanding further, making our reach global.
Our dynamic corporate culture, team of experienced people and an enduring commitment to training and development come together to provide a great working environment. Solas Marine is an ideal partner to help you meet your career goals.
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic company, kindly submit your details and attach your resume.
Location:Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia
Skillsets:Saudi Arabian with good personality and should have a very good communication in English/ Arabic
Industry:Oil & Gas
1:1. Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
2. Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
3. Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws
4. Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
5• Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health, and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
6.Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal
7. Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations
8• Regular updating of communication channels
9. Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in
consultation with the management
2:10. Ensuring statutory compliances, establishment licenses, labor law, and record information on a timely basis
11. Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
12. Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
13. Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
14. Checking/booking travel and tour expenses and contractor bills and record in relevant software for timely credit of
the amount into employee's accounts
Location:Al-Khobar,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Qualification:B.E/Diploma inEngineering / Post Graduate/ Graduate
Experience:1 to 2 years of experience in selling lifesaving equipment/ Safety Equipment/Fire protection/Survival / Navigational Equipment in K.S.A.
Skillsets:Valid K.S.A Driving license, Arabic speaking, Good Communication & Presentation skills, Smart,Confident and ability to work under pressure.
Industry:Marine / Oil & Gas /Ship Building / related Industry
Roles & Responsibilities
1:Develop close relationship with clients and relevant departments in order to ensure the sales / payments needs in future.
2:Keep day-to-day contacts and regular visits with clients.
3:Achieve monthly targets set by the company.
4:Provide accurate market information by weekly sales report & consolidated monthly sales reports to the top management.
5:Responsible for developing new market and study market strategies to increase sales.